[Asterisk-Users] some sip questions AGAIN

Edwin A. Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Wed Jun 11 05:31:45 MST 2003

Hi Michelle,

For the d-link VoIP gateways you need to configure your mgcp.conf the
following is my configuration for a dg104s.

Mgcp.conf
--------------
;
; MGCP Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port = 2427
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

[mgcp01]
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
host = dynamic
context = sipstart
callerid = Edwin Silva <6014>
line => aaln/4
callerid = Edwin Silva <6013>
line => aaln/3
callerid = Edwin Silva <6012>
line => aaln/2
callerid = Edwin Silva <6011>
line => aaln/1
nat=1

And the following is my entry in extensions.conf

Extensions.conf
-----------------
;MGCP Phones (DG-104S)
exten => _60XX,1,Dial,MGCP/aaln/${EXTEN:3}@mgcp0${EXTEN:2:1}|20
exten => _60XX,2,Congestion
exten => _60XX,102,Congestion

This should let you call any device on the dg102s without any problems
just make sure that you configure your dg-104s to send out mgcp01 or
whatever you decide to use as the entry in your mgcp.conf and change the
pattern matching in extensions.conf to reflect this as well.

Edwin Silva
WW Works Inc.
3060 Mainway Dr. Unit 104
Burlington, ON