[Asterisk-Users] SIP phone behind NAT

Olaf Menzel menzel at fokus.fhg.de
Wed Jun 11 05:01:21 MST 2003

Hi all,
--------

I have a Asterisk at a public Network (official IP address). In the local
network I have isntalled a Snom 200 IP phone and in my home network (behind
NAT) a Snom 100 device.  I can dial the Snom200 device from my home location
without any problems but the Snom200 can not dial me. It always gets a "we do
not rely". I tried to forward the SIP Port (5060) UDP via UPnP to the
internal Snom100 IPadress and a port range forwarding  of 16384 -  32768
(UDP) for the RTP traffic. Additionally I tried to change host = dynamic to
host = myserver.dyndns.org to ensure the SIP traffic is going to my Linksys
ADSL router and be forwarded to the internal SIP 100 phone. But all my effort
did not have success. Any suggestions ??

regards

Olaf

---- extensions.conf -----

[sip]
; will be replaced by a macro

exten => 2123,1,Dial(SIP/snom200,30,tr)
exten => 2123,2,Playback(new/nbdy-avail-to-take-call)
exten => 2123,3,Voicemail(u2123)
exten => 2123,4,Hangup
exten => 2123,102,Voicemail(b2123)
exten => 2123,103,Hangup

exten => 2124,1,Dial(SIP/snom100,30,tr)
exten => 2124,2,Playback(new/carried-away-by-monkeys)
exten => 2124,3,Voicemail(u2124)
exten => 2124,4,Hangup
exten => 2124,102,Playback(new/lots-o-monkeys)
exten => 2124,103,Voicemail(b2124)
exten => 2124,104,Hangup

------------ sip.conf ------
[snom200]