Att: Bill Zhang (Was: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Correction regarding price of Grandstream Budgetone 100 series phone)

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 9 23:35:33 MST 2003

My comment about the price of your product was purely based on an email I recieved earlier that afternoon after requesting information using the info at grandstream.com email address as published on you site. The content of my reply was in no way intended to put pressure on Grandstream over the pricing of their product but simply to share with a fellow mailing list user the information that I had recieved.

If you would like a copy of the email as I recieved it I would be happy to forward it on to you off list so you can follow up where the error was made.

I, like the others have stated, am really glad to see a phone manufacturer taking such an interest in this project and look forward to trying out your product for my particular needs in the near future.

If you would like to take this conversation further please contact me off list as I am sure the rest of the Asterisk community have no further interest in this thread.

Thanks..