[Asterisk-Users] Question for someone running hylafax off *.

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Mon Jun 9 11:02:31 MST 2003

Hi,

I am setting up a hylafax server. From what I've read so far, hylafax
supports CID numbers and names but currently does not support DID. I assume
I can do something like this...

[40faxDIDs]
exten => _87[5-8]X,1,SetVar(CALLERIDNAME=${EXTEN})
exten => _87[5-8]X,2,Dial(Zap/g${hylafaxMODEMGROUP})

...and use the CIDName variable in hylafax to route the faxes to the
appropriate destination.

My question is this, is anyone doing something like this, and if so, what is
the best way to accomplish the routing.

Thanks,

John

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD Antivirus.