[Asterisk-Users] ADSI

David Carr dac1 at drgutah.com
Mon Jun 9 09:25:44 MST 2003

I have the same problem. I use an Aastra 480 phone and as long as I don't
touch any of the ADSI soft-buttons then my keypad stays active and the
downloaded script works great. But as soon as I hit listen through the ADSI
display, all of my normal 0-9*# keys get disabled and the script no longer
maps any more options to my soft buttons.