[Asterisk-Users] zapata.conf and zaptel.conf

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sun Jun 8 18:34:02 MST 2003

Thanks a lot Martin.  I've looked at the zapata.conf and pretty much
understand it but thank you for your explanation of the zaptel.conf and
even the values that you laid out.  That was a huge help although I don't
know what each of them mean yet I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Thanks again a whole lot to you and everyone on the list. You've been so
helpful.
AJ