[Asterisk-Users] Budgettone 100 phone Configuration

William Zhang w_w_zhang at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 12:41:09 MST 2003

If your proxy server has the same DNS domain name as your SIP URI, then
leave outbound proxy blank.

Then, check "yes" for NAT Traversal. Type in the STUN server ip, GS has
a STUN server 67.153.142.67, or you can use vovida's 66.7.238.210.

BTW, there is a new release, check the web site:
www.grandstream.com/y-service.htm. You can configure your GS phone with
GS tftp server: 4.3.153.56, the reboot the phone. Since you use
1.0.3.53, you will lose you phone configuration this time, you will not
lose any confituration from 1.0.3.58 and later release.