[Asterisk-Users] VoIP Provider

Martin Dommermuth mailmartin.neu at gmx.de
Sun Jun 8 09:20:36 MST 2003

Hi,

I am just about to move out from my parents home and think about how I
will phone from now on. In Germany there is a provider (QSC) who
offers DSL (1024 down/256 up) with fastpath without volume or time
limits.
Does anybody know a comercial (or even semi-professional) provider who
lets me dial out through H323 (or another protocol) and also offers an
number where I can be called from normal phones? If you dont know one in
Germany are there others in other coutries who earn money with this
service?

Might be a way for a poor student to save some bugs...

Bye,
MartinD: