[Asterisk-Users] Budgettone 100 phone Configuration

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:18:00 MST 2003

Will  look into this once someone can help me with the configuration behind
NAT (without NAT I have no problem)
I am using v1.0.3.53 and a linksys router (the phone IP is 192.168.1.2)

I´ve  tried in my sip.conf with and without NAT=1.

In the phone, if I set the outbound proxy to the linksys it doesn´t do
anything. If I leave outbound proxy empty it registers and I can place calls
but no audio either way. I have also tried setting the phone for NAT and no
NAT (no STUN server).

Don´t know what else to try. Can someone please help me?