[Asterisk-Users] PRI questions

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sat Jun 7 17:14:16 MST 2003

We are in the prossess of ordering a ISDN (PRI) line from Verizon.  There
are a couple of questions on the application that I don't understand.  I'm
still a newbie here but we're taking the big plunge.  If someone could
give me some direction here I would be greatly appreciative.  The
questions on their app that I don't understand are:
1.) The Verizon Co will outpulse 10 digits to the PBX, is this
satisfactory?

2.)DNLS Digit Dialing - Prefix and Delete - (if yes, what will it be?)

It's also asking for the PBX manufacturer / system model number and the
PBX software / release.  Should I just fill in Asterisk and the realease
for these questions?

Lastly, they wish to know if it is custom or national ISDN and if its
national - if it is 1,2,3.  How do I determine this?
Thanks for any and all help.
AJ