[Asterisk-Users] install asterisk without FXO PCI or modem? Is it possible! TXT FILE NOW!

hallian hallian hallian at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 14:12:09 MST 2003

Hi all -

Well, I have tried all the options in the modules.conf with the parameter of
load and unload.  What I have realized that with the modules.conf

[modules]
autoload=yes
;
;
.......blah blah
....... blah blah
;
load => chan_modem.so
load => res_musiconhold.so
; Module names listed in "global" section will have symbols globally
; exported to modules loaded after them.
;
[global]
chan_modem.so=yes

The first instance where it says: load => chan_modem.so it does not load
other modules.  If I disable it then non of the other modules re loaded.
So, I have tried every combination and it keeps dying giving me this error
when I type asterisk -vvvc

Asterisk Dynamic Loader Starting:
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/modules.conf': Found
[chan_modem.so]Illegal instruction

Anyone have any idea....... really need help here.....
hallian