[Asterisk-Users] doubling digits

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Sat Jun 7 08:25:48 MST 2003

I think that most of the companies that have IVR calling cards
applications experience similar problem. It's because of the cheap phones
some customers use or because of the noise on the line. So when they press
a DTMF digit the generated tone is interrupted by some short noise on
the line and the detector sees another digit (especially on compressed
circuits)

With that said you propably need a live sample that caused the problem.
That could be done using the Monitor application and then when you hear
about the complaint you can manage to find the right wave file and see
exactly what happened.

regards
Martin