[Asterisk-Users] doubling digits

Omar Abhari oabhari1 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 7 02:51:04 MST 2003

I am not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but, with * as the
IVR on 2 long distance T1's that we have, serving some 16000 customers,
as they enter their phone numbers or any other group of digits, some
number get doubled.. example: 773-259-2019 might be picked up as
773-255-9201... I heard many complaints. We have relaxdtmf = yes. We
don't have PRI. I'm not sure if that will solve it. Most of the input is
being picked up by AGI (in perl). Also note, within 3 months the 2 T1's
are going to be replace by a DS3.. so, I really need some help on this
one before we go with more lines..

thanks

Omar Abhari
PlatinumTel Communications