[Asterisk-Users] Re: Valiant Comms VCL 30 Channel bank + Digium E100P

Jay Banda jay at coppernet.zm
Fri Jun 6 00:37:35 MST 2003

Hi Martin

There are no alarms on the E1 circuit, and see below the
output of "zap show channels"

*CLI> zap show channels
Chan. Num. Extension  Context    Language   MusicOnH
  1            trunklocal en         default
  2            trunklocal en         default
  3            trunklocal en         default
  4            trunklocal en         default
  5            trunklocal en         default
  6            trunklocal en         default
  7            trunklocal en         default
  8            trunklocal en         default
  9            trunklocal en         default
 10            trunklocal en         default
 11            trunklocal en         default
 12            trunklocal en         default
 13            trunklocal en         default
 14            trunklocal en         default
 16            trunklocal en         default
 17            trunklocal en         default
 18            trunklocal en         default
 19            trunklocal en         default
 20            trunklocal en         default
 21            trunklocal en         default
 22            trunklocal en         default
 23            trunklocal en         default
 24            trunklocal en         default
 25            trunklocal en         default
 26            trunklocal en         default
 27            trunklocal en         default
 28            trunklocal en         default
 29            trunklocal en         default
 30            trunklocal en         default
 31            trunklocal en         default

Output of "ztcfg -vvv":

[root at monitor asterisk]# ztcfg  -vvv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

SPAN 1:  D4/ AMI Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)
Channel 05: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 05)
Channel 06: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 06)
Channel 07: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 07)
Channel 08: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 08)
Channel 09: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 09)
Channel 10: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 10)
Channel 11: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 11)
Channel 12: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 12)
Channel 13: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 13)
Channel 14: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 14)
Channel 15: HDLC with FCS check (Default) (Slaves: 15)
Channel 16: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 16)
Channel 17: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 17)
Channel 18: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 18)
Channel 19: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 19)
Channel 20: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 20)
Channel 21: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 21)
Channel 22: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 22)
Channel 23: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 23)
Channel 24: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 24)
Channel 25: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 25)
Channel 26: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 26)
Channel 27: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 27)
Channel 28: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 28)
Channel 29: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 29)
Channel 30: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 30)
Channel 31: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 31)

31 channels configured.

Kind regards

Jay