[Asterisk-Users] answering calls with SIP phones

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Jun 5 17:34:38 MST 2003

I haven't tried this SIP features, but in the latest sip.conf.sample,
this is included:

;[pingtel]
;type=friend
;username=pingtel
;secret=blah
;host=dynamic
;qualify=1000                   ; Consider it down if it's 1 second to reply
;callgroup=1,3-4
;pickupgroup=1,3-4
;defaultip=192.168.0.60

Looks like that is somehow indicating that SIP supports call groups.
Is this incorrect?

JT