[Asterisk-Users] Budgettone 100 phone Configuration

Stephen R. Besch sbesch at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Jun 5 07:26:37 MST 2003

 >>mailbox=100		;Set to use MWI on phone

 >Stephen, does your MWI work? It doesn't seem to work for me - I
assumed >it had not been implemented yet.

 >Phil.

Phil, Yes it does. My firmware revision is 1.0.3.58. But keep in mind,
that, unfortunately, the only MWI indication is a blinking of the LCD
and a stutter dialtone.  As I recall, the display also blinks during
boot and during some error conditions, but this should not really be a
problem once the phones are set up and stable..

By the way, Grandstream just got the "silent DTMF" problem fixed for me
and sent me an updated revision this morning (1.0.3.60).  I am just
about to install it, but it may require that I debug my tftp server,
which I haven't tested yet.  I'll post the list as soon as I get the new
version loaded.

--
Stephen R. Besch, Ph.D.
SachsLab