[Asterisk-Users] Anyone know about callerid format used by NTL in Cambridge?

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Wed Jun 4 09:54:13 MST 2003

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the callerid format that NTL uses here
in Cambridge, UK.  This is the former Cambridge Cable, who is
sometimes different from the rest of NTL.

They did say that only some equipment works with their switch.  I
hoped that they might use US-style CID, which would work with the
X100P, but it doesn't seem to come through.

I do notice that my DECT phone bought here in the UK understands the
callerid as put out by the ATA186.

Steve