[Asterisk-Users] Getting netmeeting to work with Asterisk

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Wed Jun 4 04:45:42 MST 2003

Hello All,

Finally I realised that the Asterisk demo setup didn't include support for
h323.  (Maybe it should have been obvious) so I went to work out how to
get the h323 channel running.

I had openh323 and pwlib installed as I'd been playing with vocal so it
didn't take long to do cd asterisk/channels/h323; make; make install; make
samples, copy the pwlib and h323 libraries to /usr/lib and restart
asterisk.

I've played with modifying the extensions.conf and h323.conf but don't
have things right. I keep getting a message on the
console:

ERROR[376849]: File chan_h323.c, Line 974 (setup_incoming_call): Call from
user 'Simon' rejected due to no default context

However I am unsure what this really means and how to configure the
extensions to allow incoming and outgoing calls to the netmeeting client.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627, http://postfix.WL0.org