[Asterisk-Users] ata186 and 9 for outgoing line type dialplans

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Tue Jun 3 19:22:07 MST 2003

I tried putting this as the ata's dailplan:

        *St4-|#St4-|9|^9t4>$.-

this is sip.conf

[ata2001]
type=friend
username=ata2001
secret=SoMeSeCrEt
host=dynamic
context=fromata
canreinvite=no

and this in extensions.conf

[fromata]
ignorepat => 9
exten => _91700NXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/${IAXINFO}@iaxtel.com/${EXTEN:1}@iaxtel)
exten => _91888NXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/${IAXINFO}@iaxtel.com/${EXTEN:1}@iaxtel)
exten => _91877NXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/${IAXINFO}@iaxtel.com/${EXTEN:1}@iaxtel)
exten => _91866NXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/${IAXINFO}@iaxtel.com/${EXTEN:1}@iaxtel)
exten => _91800NXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/${IAXINFO}@iaxtel.com/${EXTEN:1}@iaxtel)

Dialing 91800nxxxxxx does attempt a call to 1800nxxxxxx via iax to
iaxtel, but I do not get dialtone after the 9.

I presume I have to get * to send dialtone via rtp (or is there some
sip packet that will tell the ata to continue dialtone)?  How is that
done to a sip extension?

The calls to iaxtel don't seem to be working.  I'm also not able to
get Dial(IAX2/guest at misery.digium.com/s at default) to connect, even
though it was working well earlier today....  (I get no reply packets
at all, for either misery.digium.com or iaxtel.com.)

-JimC