[Asterisk-Users] Conferencing : authentication

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Tue Jun 3 06:49:50 MST 2003

The key functionality isn't in Asterisk right now, but someone has
notified us that they've written it.  We're waiting to get the patch and
disclaimer from them to incorporate the changes.  In the mean time you can
use Authenticate application:

exten => 8600,1,Authenticate(4321)
exten => 8600,2,Meetme,1234

Mark