[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905G phone

Shaun Ewing shaun at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Tue Jun 3 06:47:02 MST 2003

I don't know.

As far as the Cisco marketing material goes - SIP isn't supported.

But look: http://www.computermarket.com.au/prodDetail.php?ID=385585

Product description: "CISCO SYSTEMS AUSTRALIA SIP MGCP and H.323 license for
single 7905 IP phone".

One would think that they wouldn't be allowed to sell a license for SIP if
you can't get the images.

Actually - I've just noticed that the estimated arrival date is 23/06 - so
maybe it's not out yet (either that, or this place is just out of stock).

--Shaun