[Asterisk-Users] linejacks & asterisk

Gregg Lebovitz gregg at lebovitz.net
Tue Jun 3 06:35:34 MST 2003

Mark,

I am seeing this crash is recent versions of Asterisk. I cannot
determine if the segfault is due to a driver problem or not. I can tell
you that after asterisk crashes, the ixj device (phone0) seems to hang.
It can't be reset or unloaded until the kernel reboots. I get the same
results with new or old versions of ixj driver.

As I mentioned before, gdb shows a single thread in select. If you help
me figure out how to debug this further I am happy to spend time on it.

Gregg