[Asterisk-Users] Call Parking on 7960

denon denon at denon.cx
Tue Jun 3 06:10:17 MST 2003

Hi all,

I've got a fairly minor question, but it's getting on my nerves ..
hopefully it's an easy answer.  I'm having trouble parking calls on our
7960s.  It works fine on ZAP devices, though, and they're both using the
same context.

What I do is:
When I'm on the call, I hit More, Transfer, 700, Dial.  I then get a fast
busy.  If I dial 701, for example, I do get the "no call parked here", so I
know it's somewhat working.  If I try a blind transfer, it just says it failed.

Do I need to add an explicit extension with a ParkAndAnnounce for these? If
so, anyone have a sample of what they use?

Thanks for any direction,

-d