[Asterisk-Users] Limit Concurrent IAX Channels

Surajee Ratnayake surajee at infotechs.lk
Mon Jun 2 19:58:19 MST 2003

I can use a global variable to keep a count of number of channels used on a
particular channel,
and i can increase this count when i am calling the 'Dial' application, but
the problem is, how can i
reduce the counter(when a channel is free), i can not find a place in dail
plan to do 'counter--' operation

i am desperate :-(