[Asterisk-Users] Any plans for a .....

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Mon Jun 2 14:51:14 MST 2003

> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Gene Kochanowsky wrote:
>> I saw that Digium now has a 4 port FXS card. Any plans to add a 4 port
>> FXO card?
>
> I'd like to see a USB FXO...

With as much weird and wacky stuff that people have been seeing with the
USB FXS (like totally not working, working only after a remove/insert
cycle, working fine for 2 weeks & then requiring a remove/reinsert), I'd
not even bother with the development time.

Just my opinion...personally, I'm waiting for FXO and would also love to
see an 4W E&M module as well.  So many PBXs that use E&M in their tie
trunks...so many applications for *.