[Asterisk-Users] Limit Concurrent IAX Channels

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jun 2 07:12:34 MST 2003

hi surajee,

some time ago martin pycko posted an example to the list
how to make use of global variables and gotoif to limit the
number of channels.
the ML archive is your friend :)

regards
kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net