[Asterisk-Users] Queue and Agents in CVS

John Congdon john at z1g.com
Thu Jul 31 15:45:21 MST 2003

Every time I have upgraded via CVS in last few weeks, the
queue and agent program doesn't appear to function together.

The calls are not getting passed:  Agent 308 is logged in and idle.
Yet I have a customer that has been on hold for over 8 minutes.

Any Ideas?

pbx*CLI> show agents
301          (Lee) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
302          (Michelle) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
303          (Jennifer) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
304          (Collie) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
305          (Robert) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
306          (Delores) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
307          (Abbie) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
308          (Reggie) logged in on Zap/65-1 is idle (musiconhold is
'default')
309          (Jason) not logged in (musiconhold is 'default')
pbx*CLI> show queues
PillNetwork  has 2 calls (max unlimited)
    Members:
       Agent/301
       Agent/302
       Agent/303