[Asterisk-Users] Vonage

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Thu Jul 31 10:48:02 MST 2003

Jeremy MacNamara an active list contributor is involved in the nufone
project.  In dealing with him personally via email, I have found him very
quick and a pleasure to deal with.  He seems to give people help on the
list all the time reguarding various asterisk issues.  Being the owner of
a small IT company / Consultant myself I realize how very easy it is to
quickly become overwhelmed.  With all that said, I think you should either
drop nufone an email or try to reach Jeremy through the list and give him
a chance to address your concerns.  Just my 2 cents.  Nufone has always
done good by me.
AJ