[Asterisk-Users] Parking calls - why doesn't work?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Jul 31 08:50:00 MST 2003

Hi Steven,

Nope. I have change it to 701, because of some former issues with double
DTMF digits on Cisco 7960.
This is the exact procedure, but on 701 I hear just the invalid extension
message.
What else can it be?
Checked on 2 different systems, one with a Zaptel device, the other one
without.
Both are RH9 with the latest Asterisk version.

Thanks,
Dan