[Asterisk-Users] SIP calls cause Segmentation Fault

Dave Alan Caruana david at melita.net
Thu Jul 31 08:32:46 MST 2003

I have an asterisk installation at a client, it's quite simple.
Basically it's an asterisk downloaded from CVS about
a week ago, with 3 Zaptel FXO cards (the digium ones)
and 10 Grandstream Budgettone SIP phones ...

Every now and then, especially when a call is ringing
and not picked up immediately, Asterisk quits with
a segmentation fault error. IT seems quite inexplicable,
my dialplan is a modification of the sample one that
came with Asterisk, and I haven't touched that many
other conf files actually.

Any way I can get this debugged?

cheers
Dave