[Asterisk-Users] RFC2833 problems with X-Lite

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Thu Jul 31 04:31:06 MST 2003

Hi,

I've managed to get X-Lite (v2 build 1050) working pretty well with *, but
am having problems with the DTMF signalling.

I've used inband signalling with no problems on the uncompressed codecs
(G711), but obviously this doesn't work with the compressed ones (GSM).

However when I try to use RFC 2833 it doesn't seem to pick up "0" properly.
For example if I dial the voicemail app and then enter my extension (600) it
says "Login incorrect" even though I haven't been prompted to enter my
password, and the console shows the dialed number as 6 or 60.

Has anyone else got this to work?

Jamie Neil
Versado I.T. Services Ltd.