[Asterisk-Users] Manager.pm port

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Jul 30 19:59:28 MST 2003

For anyone that cares...

I am porting James Golovich's Manager.pm over to PHP. I plan on also
doing some documentation which will cover both the Perl and PHP APIs,
which will be almost identical (at least, to whatever extent is
practical).

Will let y'all know when I have some usable code to show you.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Svcs. [The Fusion of Content & Connectivity]
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950