[Asterisk-Users] sample.call + chan_h323 gives seg fault

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Wed Jul 30 20:04:07 MST 2003

I dumped the following test.call file into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing
gives me segmentation fault :(

Channel: H323/0143126544
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: voip-test
Extension: 90324324433

same thing happend if I execute dial command on console.

I figure out that this happen only if I dial through a H323 channel. I am
using chan_h323.

Any one experience the same thing?

Foong