[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite and Call transfer using Asterisk

Erik Lagerway erik at xten.com
Wed Jul 30 17:43:21 MST 2003

What are the results using X-lite to X-Lite to X-Lite, does transfer work ?
It works when using FWD for us ATA's to and from X-Lite work as well using
FWD and other SIP proxies.

What are the other endpoints that are being used in the transfer process?

Not sure what's going on with the SNOMs or the Budgetones, we have not
tested with those devices, I am not even sure if they support transfer, a
packet dump would be good, you can send it directly to erik at xten.com.

Cheers,
Erik