[Asterisk-Users] X100P and incoming Context + CDR?

Darren Smith data at barrysworld.com
Wed Jul 30 13:55:41 MST 2003

Hi folks

I have a X100P in my home asterisk box and I have it setup as a default context of
'incoming-pstn'

in my extensions.conf i have

[incoming-pstn]
exten => s,1,Goto(incoming,01225<myofficenumber>,1)

then:

[incoming]

exten => 01225<myofficenumber>,1,Answer
exten => 01225<myofficenumber>,2,Dial(SIP/data|m)
etc etc

Anywho back to the plot.

It all works wonderful, someone dials my home office line, asterisk answers, plays them
the contents of my mp3 partition whilst my SIP phone rings, I answer and talk to the poor
soul about my useless taste in music.

However, in the CDR records it says the destination number is 's', is there anyway I can
change this?

Someone mentioned there was a app_setDNIS function at some point but it seems to have
vanished again, or can i do it directly in asterisk/zaptel?

Regards

Darren Smith
Game Digital Ltd