[Asterisk-Users] rxgain and txgain in zapata.conf

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jul 30 08:55:44 MST 2003

Hi,

Do you have some experience with the "best" values for those parameters in
youyr particular case?
I mean the best raport between sound level in both direction and echo
cancellation.

For me, the best result I can get is with:
rxgain=10
txgain=15
... the sound level is good, but the echo is a little bit to strong for my
taste.

Something interesting is that if I put a txgain value greater than 15 (let's
say 20), the external dial through X100P is not corrrect anymore. I get from
the PSTN operator the message " the number you have dialed is invalid".

Thanks,
Dan