[Asterisk-Users] Dummy account/extension - Workaround for attended call trabsfer to ATA186

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jul 30 07:58:18 MST 2003

Hi again,

I think I have now a workaround for call transfer on ATA 186.

This is the extension corresponding to the phone connected to an ATA186

exten => 103,1,Dial(SIP/103,20),Tt
exten => 103,2,Voicemail2(us101)
exten => 103,3,Hangup
exten => 103,102,Ringing
exten => 103,103,Wait(1)
exten => 103,104,Goto(1)

I can now to attended transfer a call to this phone too.

The strange thins is that if I call this extension when the phone in
off-hook but not in  a call, it rings for 1 second then exit with a busy
tone.
Why?

Thanks,
Dan