[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk installation

Wen Wen wenwen978 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:06:24 MST 2003

great! it works. I am now able to get the cli prompt with "asterisk -vvvcg"

when i try to use "/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk" script to start, i still got the
error of
"Asterisk ended with exit status 127". I guess I can use the "asterisk
-vvvcg" to
start the server. but I would like to know why the "safe_asterisk" does not
work.

thanx.

Wen