[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk installation

Wen Wen wenwen978 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:55:42 MST 2003

Hi
I tried to install the * in my Radhat 7.3 machine. The "gmake" and "gmake
install" went fine, but "gmake sample" gave me errors of "configs/*.adsi",
"sounds/demo-*" and "sounds/*.mp3" errors.

I created a dummy.adsi in the configs folder and commented out the
"sounds/demo-*" and "sounds/*.mp3" in the Makefile to fool the "gmake
samples" for a pass.
But when I run the "safe_asterisk", I got the "Asterisk died with code 127"
error.

I am new to *. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Wen-wen

PS. is there a web page to search the mail archives for this forum?