[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #882 - 11 msgs

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa icamargo at unet.edu.ve
Mon Jul 28 14:15:54 MST 2003

Hi!

Sure, just look for: Wonder Shaper.  It's a HTB based shaper
configuration wich have some very good features, I use a variation of
that here at my College.

http://lartc.org/wondershaper/

It is the page (a simple google search).

Also make sure to uncomment the line tos=lowdelay in every config file
of asterisk that have it.

Hope it is usefull, sincerely,

Ildefonso Camargo
Administrador de la Red de Datos - UNET