[Asterisk-Users] time and date stamp in voicemail

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun Jul 27 23:24:29 MST 2003

On Sunday 27 July 2003 23:57, Andy Hester wrote:
> Tilghman,
> 	I'm not sure how to use this logic.  Would this be for something
> like, for example, deleting of forwarding a message that a certain
> age?

No, this would be used in something like:

central=US/Central|'vm-received' $[${DIFF_DAY} < 7]?A:BdY

where it would read only the day of the week if the message were less
than 7 days old and otherwise read the month, day, and year.

Actually, now that I'm looking at the code, I don't think this works,
so I'm going to do a bit more work and test it myself.

-Tilghman