[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Fritz & RedHat 8.0

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Jul 27 14:59:57 MST 2003

Assuming it is a suitable Fritz card your best bet is to get the CAPI
library/driver from AVM and then check this out
<http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/> - chan_capi is reportedly the best
performing ISDN channel driver for asterisk, although I personally haven't
used it ;-)

  Iain

--On Sunday, July 27, 2003 8:25 pm +0100 Stuart Hirst