[Asterisk-Users] Need help with DTMF issues and IVR systems

Paul Cheng asterisk at klarium.com
Sat Jul 26 06:31:09 MST 2003

I'm using CVS from yesterday.

I just updated to today's CVS and no change. The Grandstream works fine
with SIP Info with everything but IVR calls through I4L. It was when
the Cisco ATA186 was set to dtmf=info that voicemail wasn't detecting
the DTMF--but i4l calls would work with the Cisco.

Is there a config change I can make to I4L or Asterisk to pass DTMF
differently with the I4L channel? Looks like there is a difference in
how DTMF is handled by device.

I4L DTMF is the big issue remaining with the only working setting being
dtmf=info with the Cisco ATA (but then this breaks the voicemail DTMF).