[Asterisk-Users] app_voicemail2 became a bit silent, lately...

Siggi Langauf langausd at swt.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Jul 26 06:30:01 MST 2003

Hi,

after cvs upgrading my * installation yesterday, the prompts in both
VoiceMail2 and VoiceMailMain2 have become silent. All I get is the initial
"blip" followed by the Voice taking breath and being cut off before she
has a chance to say "Comedian Mail".

All other prompts (ie the Playback application) seem to work fine.

I can still login to VoiceMailMain2, however, each prompt hangs
immediately, until I enter some DTMF, so after entering user and password,
the console says:
    -- Playing 'vm-youhave'
of which I hear just a slight "tick", and then it sits there forever...
If I press "2" at this point, the console says
    -- Playing 'vm-changeto'
again, it only plays a "tick" and hangs till I press the next button.

It doesn't matter how the call comes in (I've tried OH323, IAX and IAX2).

Any idea what causes this?
Am I the only one who gets this behaviour?
Any fix?

Thanks in advance,

	Siggi