[Asterisk-Users] Cisco's CallManager and *

Yifang Dai daiy at attbi.com
Fri Jul 25 18:52:19 MST 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 10:56:47PM -0400, Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Either don't use unity and point all the IP phones to * for VM or just
> setup an H.323 trunk that dumps u into the appropriate mailbox, if u
> must use it.

This is what I'd like to see happen. I'm slowly but surely getting
familar with asterisk, and hopefully we can put something together
that's better than CCM and Unity :)

> Btw, your company wasted good money on that crap.   (IMHO)    Just hope

Yeah, I think so, I did try to mention asterisk when we were searching for a new phone
system :(

> they don't ever plan on acutally billing anyone for services with CCM.

We're the users, so there's nobody to bill to :(

--
Yifang Dai		 |
eFax: (847)628-0255      |    Debian GNU/Linux