[Asterisk-Users] Busy detect on pri channel?

salmon at netzquadrat.de salmon at netzquadrat.de
Fri Jul 25 18:14:59 MST 2003

Did anybody figure out how to make dial detect a busy on a zaptel channel on a
pri interface when using overlap dialing? According to the documentation dial
should return to priority n+101, if the called party is found to be busy. I can
see a DISCONNECT message with "user busy" coming from the network when I turn on
pri debugging, but the dial application does not seem to notice.

On a related issue: Is there a way of retriving isdn causes for the last call? I
think it would be very useful for a lot of applications to distinguish in
between say "network congested", "number unallocated" and a regular hangup.

Thilo