[Asterisk-Users] h323 gateway call lost after 74sec always

Steven Thomas vcsteven at au1.ibm.com
Thu Jul 24 17:07:20 MST 2003

Hi Michael,

I have just updated to 0.5.4 and the problem is still there.  Are there any
parameters or logs that I should be checking?

When I run SJPhone (h323) direct to the Cisco 2600 fxo gateway - the call
remians up without error.

When I run SJPhone (h323) to Asterisk and then to a SIP extension the call
also remains up without error.

The issue only displays on outbound h323 connections from asterisk.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Steve.

                      Michael Manousos
                      <manousos at inaccessnetworks        To:       asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
                      .com>                             cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: [Asterisk-Users] h323 gateway call lost after 74sec always
                      asterisk-users-admin at lists
                      .digium.com

                      25-07-03 12:33 AM
                      Please respond to
                      asterisk-users

Steven Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using a Cisco 7960 with a SIP load, and a Cisco 2600 router with an
FXO
> port.  Asterisk talks to the router via h323 and opens a call and
connects
> with no problem.
>
> At exactly 74 secs (timer on the phone) the call drops, and Asterisks
> displays this message:
>
>     -- H323:29764 answered SIP/6000-9794
>  15:20.606          H225 Caller:80eea08 H225    Received connect PDU.
>
> ********************************
> **** CONTROL PROTOCOL ERROR ****
> *  Roundtrip Delay             *
>     -- Hungup 'H323:29764'
>   == Spawn extension (default, 5500, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/6000-9794'

> Any ideas?  Thanks.

Yes, try the 0.5.4 version of asterisk-oh323. It's been fixed.

> Steve.

Michael.