[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe hangup

JKNUTSEN at UP.COM JKNUTSEN at UP.COM
Thu Jul 24 15:04:53 MST 2003

Just curious if anyone has ran into this problem before, and if so if they
were able to work around it.  When I dial into a MeetMe conference via an
IAX connection, my call is dropped if I enter an invalid meeting ID.  I am
first played the greeting conf-invalid, then the call is dropped.  If I
call into MeetMe directly via a SIP phone or Zaptel device, I have the
opportunity to enter the meeting ID again.  Does the meetme app return
something that the IAX connection takes to mean that the call is over, and
if so, how can I work around this?

Thanks,
Jesse