[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA Advanced CallerID

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Thu Jul 24 09:26:11 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 17:02, Pauline Middelink wrote:
> The Gesko Ikarus 1200S analog telephone has advanced callerid
> capabilities. When used with an ATA186, it show the username
> and the phonenumber of the caller. (or whatever you let *
> tell it)
> 	http://www.gesko.be/idgg004.htm
>
> Price is 77 euro something and available with Telec. (NL)

Thank you for the pointer. From the quick glance I got, it supports
dutch (DTMF style) CLIP, and the newer CNIP to receive the name part. Do
you happen to know if this phone is switchable to FSK signalling? I did
not see the tell tale trace 'also works on UPC cable phone network' in
the add.

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328