[Asterisk-Users] Re: h323 gateway call lost after 74sec always

Kelly McDonald w4kpm at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 24 04:56:14 MST 2003

Steve,

May be entirely not related depending on your situation, but here goes.

I had some problems using gnuGK with Microtelco, because gnuGK didn't
send an unsolicited status message periodically. Because the Microtelco
end was using this as a 'heartbeat', it would terminate the connection,
always at the same time interval.

Perhaps something of the same nature is going on here?

HTH,
Kelly